Lost & Found
Did you lose something on PATCO? If so, you’re not alone. We have reunited many, many customers with their belongings.
So, what do you do? That depends …
- Did you JUST lose something valuable (like a wallet, purse, cell phone, laptop)?
Call us immediately:
- 856-772-6900 or 215-922-4600 (Option 4) or
- "0" on the Call For Aid Phone.
Did you lose it earlier in the day or week, or is it important to you but not really valuable?
Customer Service Agents are available 24 hours a day to take your call.
Click here - Provide a description of your item and where and when you lost it; include your name and contact information.
Lost & Found is located in Lindenwold Station and is open on weekdays between 6 a.m. and 2 p.m. The direct phone number is 856-963-7998.
Did you lose your FREEDOM Card?
- Inquiries are reviewed Monday-Friday between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. You will receive an email acknowledging your inquiry.
- Someone from Lost & Found will contact you if your item is found.
If your FREEDOM Card is registered, your balance is protected from the time you report the loss to our FREEDOM Card Service Center (877-373-6777) or via your on-line account on www.patcofreedomcard.org.
PATCO makes a good faith effort to return items to their owners and is often successful in this customer service endeavor. However, we can make no guarantees, and we encourage our customers to check the seat before leaving the train to ensure that nothing is left behind.